Saturday, August 14, 2004

Hellboy!

Yea I watched this tonight, thank god for bit torrent saving me from paying for some movies that just shouldnt be paid for. I guess it's not as bad as some other movies but seriously...
The question I ask, which is also the thing that annoys me the most is, why is there always some evil mofo that wants to destroy the world? Like fair enough we have people who try to rule the world, but that makes sense. These evil dudes wanna bring back evil whatever and DESTROY the world. That means they will kill themselves as well.
After a while of thinking. I've come up with this conclusion, watching people die and stuff gives them such an orgasm that they are prepared to give up their own life for it. Not only that, they are prepared to do all this travelling and reading of crappy old books to get them there. Or they're just pissed off and wanna die and want everyone else to as well.

It's like for me to go out and have the best sex with the new cyborg 3000 sex machine and then have her/it kill me after... Hey its worth it though, I get the best sex ever! I just dont get to brag to anyone about it.